Thursday 5 November 2015

I’m still always going to be a diva - Mariah Carey

Veteran R&B star, Mariah Carey has bragged that she won’t change her ways and that she’ll remain a diva just like she’s often associated with the word.

“I’m still always going to be a diva in certain ways, and I don’t mean that in the bad sense of the word,” the 45-year-old, who is directing and starring in the new Hallmark Channel Movie ‘A Christmas Melody’, told Entertainment Tonight.
“I just mean, like, if there’s a makeup artist there and they don’t mind touching me up while I’m directing,” she explained.

Although this may be her official directorial debut, the mother-of-two revealed, “I’ve been directing so much of my own work for a really long time. A lot of music videos that I didn’t take credit for.”

But though she’s often called out for being high-maintenance, Mariah doesn’t seem to care. “Why not just be yourself?” she told the site.

0 comments: