Monday 5 October 2015

‘ Style means simplicity’

What is style to you?
It means simplicity, creativity and everything that is natural and beautiful. It is having a great and an uncommon sense of dressing yourself and others up.
Where do you get your inspiration from?
God is my main source of inspiration and He has never let me down. I also get inspired by things in my environment, the people around me and happenings.
What do you have to say about your choice of design?
I chose ready-to-wear clothes because of the nature of most Nigerians and my kind of person. I am a simple person and easy going. I love casual outfits and I guess they make an easy wear too. We pride ourselves in production of wearable clothing and accessories inspired by the vibrant, fun loving, joie de vivre culture of the Lagos people and the cultural diversity of its populace which spans the globe. Creativity and excellent craftsmanship are our watchword.
You model your designs time after time, why?
It is no big deal and I think almost all the designers do. It is an indication that you take delight in the work of your hands if you do. A good designer should design outfits that he can be proud to wear any day. This will excites him or her to design more and make adjustments and improvements where necessary. I do it, not for money but to promote my own work and of course to show that I take delight in them.
What should Nigerians expect from your label and fashion this New Year?

They should expect beautiful and uncommon designs from me and the entire fashion world. We will surely take them to the next level in style.

0 comments: