Monday 7 September 2015

There is no point in marriage, Don Jazzy finally reveals

Sequel to E-News’ story on why it seems strange that former partners, Don Jazzy and D’Banj, are not yet married or single parents, despite all their colleagues already in one or both categories, Jazzy has come out to speak definitively about marriage for the first time.

And unlike all these years when he beats about the bush regarding marriage, he hit the nail on the head this time around when he was asked specific questions about his marriage plans while in Mauritius to perform at the Multichoice Africa Content Showcase.

On when he’ll get married: “I have absolutely no idea.”
On if he already has children: “I don’t know if I have a child somewhere. Someone might come to say I have a 9-year-old boy and we do a test and it is mine.”


And then letting his guard down, he made the disclosure that bests describes his mindset on marriage. “If I have a child before wedding, then I won’t get married anymore because there is no point.”

0 comments: