Monday 5 May 2014

BBA Winner Dillish Wants To Have Family Soon

Big Brother Africa (BBA) winner Dillish Matthews has confessed that she really wants to get married soon and start having babies.
The celebrity, who was rumoured to have relationships with famous singer, songwriter and dancer Flavour, publicly lamented that she was running out of time and needed to find a man, Nigeriafilms reports.
Dillish revealed in a recent interview:
"As soon as I find myself a hunk, I will start (having babies). I have always wanted to have kids before I clock 25 and I will be 25 years old next year, so I’m running out of time."
When asked to comment on her breakup with her ex-boyfriend Stephen, she said:
"All I have to say is that not everything reported are true, so, don’t believe everything you read. Sometimes people make stories up so that the media can leave them alone."

0 comments: