Thursday 26 September 2013

Tiwa Savage Exposes Her Private 'Thing' During Performance

Wonders they say will never end. Shoo, abi na wetin be this o. Hmm, if we talk, dem go say our amebo too much but na which kain thing com be dis nah?

Well, Tiwa Savage got busted by the sharp lens of a photographer and she was filmed with her 'thing', which should have been an exclusive view of her man, exposed for the whole world to see.

Chai, dis na bad market o. Poor Tiwa Savage.

As the story goes, she was performing at an event and her 'Aso Rock Villa' was busted. At least, people now know how it looks like; black and d***y? No be me talk am o. Abi she no dey wash that place ni? (Covering my nose and pleading the blood of 'did I hear you say Ojigbijigbi? Sorry, I am not Chief Ajagba.

Abeg, watch and don't touch o because it still belongs to 'oga at the top'. I don dey go look another amebo wey I go do. Buy garri.

©  Nigeriafilms

0 comments: