Wednesday 11 September 2013

“The Man Who Wants Me Will Suffer”- Katherine Obiang

katherine-obiang

Katherine Obiang, the Cameroonian born Nigeria Info top On Air Personality and ex-wife of Who Wants To Be A Millionaire anchor man, Frank Edoho, seems not to be in a hurry to tie down a man three years after the collapse of her marriage and has rather stated that any man who wants to come into her life will suffer untold hardship.

Katherine, who said this recently in an interview, pointed out that though she has many men who want to marry her, she has made it clear that the would-be Mr. Right is definitely going to suffer because she is chasing money at the moment and has no time to pay attention to any relationship.

This is what she said: “I am taking a breather. Right now, I have young children. After you have been in a relationship for so long, I think it is healthy to open your mind to other things. Let’s chase money first, it will come along.

When you look at your children, you want to give them so many things, so let me focus on that. Anyone who comes into my life now is just coming to suffer. I can’t focus on that person. It is not that I don’t get attention, I do. I get all sorts of attention, but I am not ready.” So guys, are you willing to take up the challenge?

Culled from Pulse.ng

0 comments: