Wednesday 25 September 2013

People mistake my silence for arrogance-Rukky Sanda tells Punch

Nollywood actress/producer Rukky Sanda in an interview with Punch made it clear that she really does not listen to gossips and rumours and as such she is no longer bothered by criticisms as they tend to give her a push to acheive more.
“I really don’t know where all that comes from and I hardly ever see it. But I think it is because I’m reserved. I have to be in my comfort zone to talk about it. It is bad, but it has helped me become the woman I am today. I can’t really complain because people will always express their opinion about you and judge you. Life is designed that way. So I’m cool.Sometimes, people do not know what I’m doing because I am silent about it. I don’t like to make noise about stuff like this. So when I do anything, they start wondering what I am up to. I guess I’ll never know. I’m really anti-social and that is why people mistake my silence for arrogance,” She said.

0 comments: