Wednesday 18 September 2013

Meet The Busty Masseuse Who Massages Her Clients With Her MASSIVE Boobs

A busty masseuse who couldn’t get a job in a health spa because she was too big has now set up a successful business – massaging clients with her 48NN breasts. Kristy Love, from Atlanta, Georgia in America, spent a year training only to be turned down for a job, but now earns more than a thousand dollars a day ribbing and smothering clients with her massive boobs
“I kept getting asked if I’d be able to stand on my feet all day. People assumed my size would be a disadvantage. No-one ever called me back. “I decided to give massages from home and then one customer asked if I was going to keep my top on.
“At first, I was indignant and said I didn’t give those kinds of massages,” she explains. “I was ashamed of my body because I was so big. “But when I realised there might be something in breast massages I put an advert in the local newspaper and the phone began ringing off the hook.
“At first it was difficult to get over my body issues and I would only give massages with the lights off. “But the more compliments I got from my clients, the more my confidence was boosted. It has really helped me get over my low self-esteem.”

See pics of her giving a client her special massage after the cut…pls this content is for adults alone

0 comments: