Monday 5 August 2013

i fell out with Dbanj Again- Durella

“I apprehend there’s been lots of argument out there attributable to the song however ‘Blame it on the money’ is D’Banj’s song, I truly did my very own version once he did his own, simply attempting to check my very own ability.But folks square measure speech lots of things out there, churchilians, enemies are speech lots of things speech D’banj jacked Durella’s song. It’s a giant lie I’m telling you.”

    He conjointly went on to mention, “Actually my brother is angry with ME as a result of I did the song while not seeking his permission, however not withstanding, he's still my brother, we’re still family.”
    Still if Durella is to be believed, all isn't lost. as a result of “We’re still operating along by Gods grace, we’re still family. I’m happy to be doing this interview to clear the air.

0 comments: