Wednesday 31 July 2013

If You Cheat On Me, I will Castrate You – Uche Jombo Tells Husband

Some women cannot stand their husbands cheating on them and they can go to any extent to show their displeasure. Nollywood star actress cum movie producer, Uche Jombo is one of such women, and she is not acting here, as she has sent a stern warning to her husband, Kenny Rodriguez, that she will personally castrate him if he dares cheat on her.
She told a celebrity journalist at the after she finished shooting her new movie, ‘Lies Men Tell’ where Desmond Elliot played a serial womanizer that if it happens to her in real life, then Kenny will cease being a man. She said, “If my husband cheats on me, I will castrate him; he knows and believes that. To me, there is no excuse to cheat, its either you are with someone or not, and if you are tired of the person, please accord the person decency of respect by saying it’s over. Don’t go making someone look stupid. The problem with me is there is no in- between. There is no excuse not to honour an agreement you have made; this doesn’t have anything to do with this interview. It is the principle that guides me. It is not just about marriage, it’s how I conduct my relationships, its either it is this or that, if that is my mind-set in a relationship, you should know that for marriage, it’ll be 150%. There is no room for cheating.” Well Uche, that is kinda harsh isn’t it? I hope Mr. Rodi is reading this warning.

0 comments: