Tuesday 5 February 2013

Some Tips to Get Your Woman Fall in Love with You

I recently read an article that supposedly told the secrets on how a man can make a woman fall in love with him. Some of the so called secrets, I found silly. Yet, some of them made a little bit of sense.

1. Watch your body language. Okay, I realize that body language does play a big part of the first impression. But the article stated that it played a significant part, fifty five percent to be exact. I don't think I would go that far. Then it went on to advise men to stand with their hands in their pockets, which would cause their chest to puff out a bit. This is suppose to be an attractive male look. I disagree. I think this would make a man look like he was trying desperately to call attention to his chest to look to manly, to masculine.

Yet, I agree you shouldn't stand with your hands folded across your body. To me this projects a guarded attitude, not a good way to start a relationship.

2. Fear can cause an adrenaline rush. Therefore men are suppose to strike up a conversation with women at such adrenaline rushing events such as roller coaster rides, action packed suspense films, etc. Then it went on to say that if women finds a man attractive the extra adrenaline rush can cause us to become more aroused. I don't get aroused when I am scared. I wouldn't even notice a man, if I was really scared. As for striking up a conversation after a roller coaster ride, not a good time for me. I have a weak stomach. I would be too busy trying to make sure I wouldn't up chuck on the guy.

3. Love and laughter can go together. The article advise men to take their dates to comedy movies or to share some jokes. Okay, I do like to laugh, so this one could be a winner.

4. Music makes her heart flutter. Women, do like music. But women likes all types of music. The article said afrobeat was something women didn't like. Not true, many women love this type of music.

5. Gaze into her eyes. This one I really liked. Actually, my husband used to always stare into my eyes, especially when I was talking. It made me feel special, wanted and most importantly I actually felt like he was listening. A big plus for him.

But you watch about overdoing the staring or you will come off looking like a want to be stalker.

The article had some good points and some silly ones. But the main secrets of getting a woman to fall in love with you are simple: Be honest. Be respectful. Be yourself. Listen to us when we talk. Don't fake listening, actually listen. Oh, and we like small touches. A touch to the hand, lightly touching our shoulder as we wait in line together and small, sweet kisses that linger into larger kisses.

Do these few things and who knows what may happen.

0 comments: